Once property of Arese family, it was then of the Litta family who widen it in 1700 by the architect B.Bolli on the plan of Richini (1648). It is known for the parties realized by Maria Teresa and Eugenio Beauharnais. The prevailing style are Baroque and Rococò. The courtyard is from 1600 with couplet columns; the wide stairs is spectacular; the garden is closed by a gate attributed to Piermarini. There is a precious well-preserved apartment Luigi XV style.
Address: Corso Magenta 24 – Milano